Shopping for your Crystal Chandelier with a Check List
Before shopping for a crystal chandelier, you should gather some information in order to make the best choice.
- Budget? You can spend just about any amount on a crystal chandelier, and the truth is, you get what you pay for. Having said that, maybe you only need a cheaper chandelier "just for effect". Or, if you are looking at our site and a few others, you are really looking to invest in heirloom quality. Either way, determining your budget first will help in your selection process.
- Number of Lights? How much light will you need? It may be good to talk to a lighting professional for some guidance. Keep in mind, you will want to have your chandelier on a dimmer.
- Room Size? You will want to measure the width and length of your room and make notes of any architecture features or furniture that make the room seem bigger or smaller.
- Ceiling Height? Very important! You need to know how much room you have before a chandelier would hit your head.
- How will you transport?
- Can you assemble it if necessary, or will you need to have an electrician assemble your new purchase. We always recommend that an electrician make your electrical connection.
- Where to shop? Well, www.chandelier.com, of course!
- King's Chandelier Company