All items are shipped disassembled for safe delivery. Simple and complete instructions for assembly are included.
We ship by common carriers and insure our chandeliers, sconces, and candelabra as they are shipped from our showroom. If these items are broken in shipment, simply contact us and we will send you the necessary replacement component. Although we will ship needed pieces right away, replacement components are shipped by Ground and not guaranteed for arrival by date, so please make sure to check for broken frame components prior to any appointment with your electrician.
All of our chandeliers, sconces, and candelabra are guaranteed for one year after receipt against defects in our materials and workmanship. King’s will repair or replace defective components or products.
Our light fixtures are Certified by UL for Dry Location. Sockets are identified with the maximum allowable wattage. Never use higher wattage that indicated as safe on any light fixture.
We are not responsible for the following:
- Damage caused by improper cleaning solutions or methods.
- Damage caused by improper installation or assembly by the customer or the customer’s agent.
- Damage to our light fixtures, parts of our light fixtures, or shades caused by the improper use of light bulbs.
- Damage caused by exposure to weather or improper environment.
- Deterioration, discoloration or disconnection of pinning between crystal-trimming pieces nor any damage said may cause.
- Changes in the appearance of the hand rubbed finishes or un-lacquered finishes. These are meant to age in appearance.
- Any costs of installation, removal, or re-installation.
- Any special clearance items sold "as-is".
- Restoration or repair work.
- Any parts purchased separate from our light fixtures.